Thursday 2 April 2020

Brownie Goodie Jar

Goodie Jar is one of the speciality of Sugar and Spice cafe. Its a famous cafe in Qatar. I cant handle too much of sweetness so if I have it, I normally share it with someone. Well, since my husband was craving for something chocolaty, I decided to try this at home. So follow the Chocolate Brownie Recipe here in my blog and continue the rest of the steps. 
Ingredients:
Brownie 1 pc
Galaxy Chocolate plain 2
Nestle cream 1 tin
Lotus Biscoff Spread 2 tbsp
Cashew nut    4-5
Vanilla Ice cream

Method:
1. In a microwave safe cookware, heat galaxy chocolate and nestle cream to make a smooth ganache.
2. In a jar, add this ganache, add lotus spread and chopped cashews.
3. Place one piece brownie on top of this.
4. Pour some more ganache on top.
5. Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream and indulge into this yummilicious Goodie Jar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment