Monday 6 April 2015

Avocado Lime Ice Cream....!!!

A very easy home made ice cream.... One day my hubby shared a post on my wall and when checked it was a video that contained the recipe of this... So i decided the same day I would make it but as I dint have avocados in stock I had to wait another day too ;) finally next day I made it and he loved it :) Its too simple and easy with just 4 ingredients....
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Freezing Time : 4 hrs
Serves : 4

Ingredients :

Ripe Avocado
2
Lime
3
Condensed milk
¾ tin
Milk
½ cup
Method:

1. Scoop out the avocados and drop to a mixer jar.
2. Add the zest of 2 lime and the juice of whole 3 lime into this.
3. Now add the condensed milk and milk into this and process until smooth.
4. Now layer this in an even surface pudding dish.
5. Freeze for 4 hrs and serve chilled with honey if required.... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment